Consume Media is a video marketing agency looking to hire a Motion Graphic Designer on a contract basis to join our Design team and assist with the development of client projects.
The Motion Graphic Designer will collaborate with the pre-production and design teams throughout the creative development process with a focus on graphic design for video. Our ideal candidate is extremely passionate about designing for brands, cultivating design excellence with attention to detail regarding brand guidelines and standard design practices, while also thinking outside of the box. This position will work with clients across industries such as technology, including sales, marketing & SaaS software, data analytics, athletics, fashion, and more. Candidates may be asked to complete a creative design challenge depending on strength of portfolio and past work experience.
Peachtree Corners, GA + Remote Flexibility
Pre-Production, Design, Post-Production
Associate Creative Director / Head of Design
The Motion Graphic Designer will help conceptualize, build, and prepare graphic assets for our Animators to bring to life. The Designer will also work closely with the rest of the design team, the pre-production team, and the creative team at large through a collaborative feedback process.
- Work directly with the Creative Directors and Producers to understand key goals for client projects.
- Craft concepts, sketches, or mood boards for possible design directions.
- Conceeptiualize and design vector storyboards for video projects based on client-approved Audio/Visual scripts in Adobe Illustrator.
- Utilize Frame.io for feedback collection.
- Complete internal and customer revisions in a timely manner.
- Work with lead editors and animators to align on creative vision.
- Prepare approved Illustrator assets to hand off to the lead animators.
- Utilize ClickUp for time-tracking.
- Quickly communicate any roadblocks you encounter.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in design, marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field.
- 3+ Years of experience in Graphic Design
- Portfolio or writing samples of relevant creative work
- Experience working on branded content projects for clients.
- Experience working in Illustrator.
- Figma experience is a plus.
- Previous experience designing for video is a plus.
- Previous creative agency experience is desirable.
- Previous experience with software as a service (SaaS) clientele is especially desirable.
Attributes and Abilities
- Personable with superb communication skills and a collaborative mindset.
- Polished, professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Willingness to learn and uphold established processes.
- Hyper-organized and effective time management skills, with the ability to be self-directed.
- A creative flair, originality, imagination, and a visual sense.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Comfortable with and receptive to feedback; desire to quickly address feedback.
Candidates may be asked to complete a creative challenge depending on strength of portfolio and past work experience.