Digital Marketing Manager
Proof That Video Marketing Will Grow Your Brand
15 Video Marketing Statistics
The Video Marketing Statistics
The Stats Don’t Lie
In the age of the Internet, video is king. More people watch video than ever before. Video has become the most effective marketing tool, cutting through the endless noise the Internet has to offer. Listen up, because according to Vidyard, marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
Video Sells Product
- 4 times as many customers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it. (Animoto)
- 51% of marketing professionals name video as the content with the best ROI (Insivia).
- 4 out of 5 consumers believe that demo videos are helpful. (Animoto)
- Stacks and Stacks, an e-retailer of home storage and organizational products, began adding manufacturer-produced product videos to its site about 18 months ago and original product videos about a year ago. Its video library now includes some 500 videos and tests reveal a consumer who views a product video is up to 144% more likely to add that product to her cart than a consumer who watches no video. (Digital Commerce 360)
- Almost 50% of internet users look for videos related to a product or service before visiting a store. (ThinkWithGoogle)
- 91% of consumers have claimed to watch a video to learn about a product or service they were interested in. (Wyzowl)
Users spend 2.6 more time on web pages with video than web pages without video.
Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook, oh my!
- 60% of millennials say they would try a product or brand suggested by a YouTuber. (Defy Media)
- 85% of Facebook video is watched without sounds. (Double Shot Video)
- YouTube has over 1 billion users, almost one-third of all people on the internet. (YouTube)
- Daily video views on Facebook have increased from 1 billion to 8 billion in the past year. Nicola Mendelsohn, Facebook’s vice president for EMEA operations, said “in five years, Facebook will be probably all video.” She added that video is “the best way to tell stories in this world.” (Wooshii)
- 26% of businesses have used Instagram video for marketing purposes. Out of those, 85% said that Instagram video was an effective marketing tool. (Wyzowl)
Websites and Webinars
- People spend on average 2.6 times more time on pages with video than without. (Wistia)
- Including video in a landing page can increase conversion by80%. (EyeView)
- Online shoppers who view demo videos are 1.81 times more likely to purchase than non-viewers. (DMB Adobe)
- 49% of businesses have used Webinars for marketing purposes. Out of those, 94% said that a Webinar is an effective marketing tool. (Wyzowl)